Dazzle Mac & Cheese
Recipe Prepared By: Matt Ruff
General Manager / Co-Owner @ Dazzle
A staple on the Dazzle Menu since the 90’s, this video shows you how to make our famous Mac & Cheese.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Approx. Calories/Serving: 800
- 2/3 cup Smoked Cheddar
- 2/3 cup Gouda
- 2/3 cup Fontina
- 2/3 cup Parmesan
- 1 tbsp butter
- 8 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- 4 cups cooked macaroni
- 1/4 cup each bread crumbs and Parmesan
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chopped tomatoes and fresh basil, if desired
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat until melted and bubbling.
- Add heavy cream and get hot.
- Add cheeses and stir until melted.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- When the mixture is good and bubbly, add pasta.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to an oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle with the bread crumbs and Parmesan (mixed together.)
- Place under a broiler until brown.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and fresh basil (if desired.)
- Add any protein you like – shrimp, grilled chicken, avocado, bacon, broccoli, etc